Become an itravel Link member
Our link affiliate program is not about itravel. It’s about you and your brand. We are there to back you with our travel product, systems and business support 24/7. itravel gives more and takes less. Link and work with us.
What is the link point of difference?
- Low cost member fee
- Contract term 1 year
- Access to preferred suppliers across air, land, cruise, hotels, insurance, visas
- Trade under your own brand utilising itravel’s buying power
- Competitive override share agreement
- Head Office support team
- Flexible business options. Upgrade to any of our branded models seamlessly and at no fee.
A successful partnership embodies individuals who have…
- A passion for the travel industry and travel itself
- Commitment and dedication to customer service, and genuinely enjoy talking to people and nurturing customer relationships
- Who is passionate about their business and wants to grow
- An openness to change and continuous improvement
- The desire to conduct business ethically and with integrity
Say ‘hi’ to Nannette Gledhill. Nannette joined us as an itravel link affiliate and is based in Port Douglas, managing her own brand Red Skies Travel. As Nannette says, "I’m loving my new lease on life. Being a Link affiliate I really do get to run my business my own way. itravel makes me competitive with the bigger players and I’ve got one-on-one support if I need it. It’s the best of both worlds.”
Responsibilities and Support
- A comprehensive preferred supplier range with advantages
- Marketing support, including social media support
- Online support through our dynamic intranet
- Continuous supplier and business development training
- Informative monthly newsletters
- Webinar training
- Business and personal development training
- Famil opportunities and incentives
- Social and networking events
- Dedicated head office support team
Take the first step
Simply fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.