This classic Midwestern tour features Illinois and Michigan. In Dearborn, experience the inspirational Henry Ford Museum and view historic homes at Greenfield Village including the famous American workshops of Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and Robert Frost. Visit the Bavarian-influenced town of Frankenmuth. Savour two incredible nights amid the luxury of the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Enjoy a horse and buggy tour of Mackinac Island. Explore the wonderful city of Chicago with a local guide.
$4,799 per person*
04 October 2024
Southfield, MI to Chicago, IL
Your Tour Includes
- 5 Handpicked Accommodations
- 12 Meals
- Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village
- Alden B. Dow Home Houses
- Mackinac Island
- Grand Hotel
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Millennium Park
- Spend two nights at the glorious Victorian-era resort, the Grand Hotel.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Chicago’s unique and remarkable landmarks.
- Experience the architectural artistry of Alden B. Dow’s home during a guided tour.
- Cultural Experiences:
- Visit the Henry Ford Museum and explore Greenfield Village.
- Climb aboard your horse-drawn carriage for an island tour.
- Explore the many gardens of the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park.
- Dine at the Grand Hotel where “every meal is an event.