CULTURAL TREASURES OF JAPAN WITH HIROSHIMA
From as early as the eighth century, elite imperial courtiers paused to appreciate the delicate pink cherry blossoms known as Sakura. Come with itravel and see the unexpectedly beautiful flowers, landscapes and the charmingly courteous people of Japan. Though some of its cities look highly westernised, the nation remains cherished in history and traditions. Beyond the famed flowers, you will explore magnificent sights which allows you to capture the essence of Japan.
TRAVEL DATES: 16-28 March 2019
- 12 nights luxury accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- All tours and transfers in luxury coaches
- Meals included where advised in the itinerary
- English speaking Historian and travel guide
- Please enquire if you would like to extend your stay for Disneyland Tokyo
- Please enquire if you would like to extend your stay via Singapore
- Airfares not included, we can offer you great airfare deals!
FROM ONLY $6,719PP* TWIN SHARE
FROM ONLY $8,669PP* SINGLE
EARLY DEPOSIT, ONLY PAY $300pp* when paid by 30 September 2018!
FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES:
Kade Lucich - Group Travel Manager
P: 02 4285 0711 | M: 0403 699 158
F: 02 4285 3036 | E: email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply, please see the booking terms and conditions for more information.