HUNTER VALLEY 3-DAY GOURMET ESCAPE
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER AND FREE CANCELLATION!
HUNTER VALLEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
Travel Until 31 March 2021
Just 2 hours north of Sydney or 1 hour west of Newcastle by car, you’ll find Australia’s oldest wine region – the Hunter Valley. A foodie’s dream, the Hunter Valley abounds with epicurean indulgences. We’ve handpicked and packaged a selection of the Hunter’s finest gourmet experiences for the perfect 3-day escape with Château Élan, Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, Hunters Quarter and Hunter Distillery. This offer is packed with optional extras to make your trip as unique as you. Feel free to ask us how we can tailor this package or book now to secure this price before the offer expires.
Package Inclusions for 2 People
- Spa Suite Stay with breakfast for 2 nights at Château Élan*
- Picnic Among the Vines Tour at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
- Complimentary selection of house made sorbets and petit fours with tea or coffee, upon any entree and main meal purchased at Hunters Quarter
- Spirit Tasting Experience at Hunter Distillery
Château Élan Spa Suite Stay
Nestled among rolling vineyards and overlooking manicured fairways, the award-winning Château Élan at The Vintage is one of Australia’s finest integrated golf, spa and conference resorts located in the heart of the famed Hunter Valley. A Spa Suite offers full immersion in the world of luxury. Resident within the Château Élan Destination Spa complex, you’re only ever moments from massage, beauty treatments and hydrotherapy; an exclusive ‘air bridge’ means you’re guaranteed privacy and ease-of-access. Spa Suites offer 60 square metres of space, carefully tailored to augment the processes of relaxation and rejuvenation: exclusive to the Suite is an open, plinth-mounted spa bath that is both sophisticated and sensual, and an Ergomotion king size bed offering multiple massage therapies and ‘zero-gravity’ function. All Spa Suite guests receive complimentary spa products!
- Check in 3pm; Check out 11am
- Complimentary late check out at 12pm (subject to availability)
- *Daily buffet breakfast or A la carte at Legends Grill (Restrictions may apply due to Covid Health Guidelines, please confirm with your itravel agent upon booking)
- Any choice of 2 x $20 Spa or $10 Wine Lounge credits
- $15 discount per person on 18 holes of golf including cart hire and driving range at Greg Norman designed The Vintage Golf Club
- Ergomotion King bed
- Duck down pillows including pillow menu, plush towels and robes
- Integrated spa bath and separate shower
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Complimentary spa products
- 42″LCD-HDTV and DVD player
- Austar – cable sports, news, kids and movie channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- In-room safe suitable for a laptop
- Nespresso coffee maker and tea casket
- Private outdoor balcony, courtyard or terrace
- 25m lap pool heated to 26 degrees celsius all year round
- Jacuzzi heated to 36 degrees celsius all year round
- 2 freshly renovated tennis courts
- 5 & 10km walking trails around the beautiful resort
- Newly renovated gym
- Onsite complimentary car parking
Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard Picnic Among the Vines Tour
Audrey Wilkinson’s expansive Cellar Door is perched atop a foot hill of the Brokenback Mountain Ranges and is a true must-see site of the Hunter Valley with stunning 360 degree views. Cellar door staff have a true passion to make each visitor feel welcome and leave with unforgettable memories. Enjoy a self-guided tour of our onsite museum, followed by a master class and premium tasting from the in-house wine expert. Collect your bottle of handpicked wine along with a picnic hamper to share between two and select a scenic location within the 270 acre property to enjoy the picturesque view and immerse yourself among the vines, where you will feel as though you have the whole vineyard to yourself!
- Duration of approximately 90-120 minutes
- Entry to the on-site museum for a self-guided tour
- Masterclass and premium wine tasting with the resident sommelier
- Hand-picked bottle of estate wine for the picnic hamper
- Gourmet picnic hamper to share anywhere on the 270-acre property
Hunters Quarter Culinary Journey
De Beyer’s Road in the Cockfighter’s ghost vineyard has been revitalised, with a new smart casual restaurant: Hunters Quarter Bar and Dining. The establishment offers an elegant dining experience with modern Australian cuisine, driven by high quality seasonal local produce, and relaxed and attentive service. Three-hatted head chef, Brian Duncan brings a wealth of global and local experience in fine dining to HQ, having worked at the Dorchester Hotel and Claridges Hotel in the upmarket area of Mayfair in London, and also at Level 41 and The Establishment, two of Sydney’s premier restaurants. Hunters Quarter welcomes you to its table, to join in the warmth and generosity of its cuisine.
- Duration of approximately 60-90 minutes
- Preferential window seating with full panoramic vineyard views
- Complimentary selection of house made sorbets and petit fours with tea or coffee, upon any entree and main meal purchase
Hunter Distillery Spirit Tasting Experience
Located in the heart of Hunter Valley wine country at Pokolbin, Hunter Distillery is the only locally owned and operated distillery. Premium quality organic raw ingredients are used to produce an exceptional range of top shelf spirits. Multi award winning spirits include Gin, Vodka, Liqueurs and Schnapps. The philosophy is to obtain the best organic ingredients available, use traditional time proven methods balanced with the latest production and quality control. Add a whole lot of passion and some hard work. Hunter Distillery: Compromise is not an option. A unique “test tube” tasting experience can be partaken at Hunter Distillery, where a selection of your choice from the full product range is available.
- Duration of approximately 30-60 minutes
- Dedicated host to present on the distillery and products, including serving suggestions
- Choice of up to 10 different flavours to sample
- 10% off any purchases made at the time of tasting
Recommendations in the Region
If you have time, why not stop by Binnorie Dairy – one of Australia’s premiere soft cheese suppliers found in the middle of the Lower Hunter Valley vineyard district. Here you can try a full complimentary cheese tasting and hear about the production process. In the early afternoon you may even catch cheesemakers at work through the viewing window.
The Hunter Olive Centre is located on the beautiful grounds of Pokolbin Estate, nestled within Hunter Valley wine country. The Olive Centre has grown to be one of the largest specialty food outlets in the Hunter Valley, displaying a range of over 400 locally made products of which up to 60 are on tasting at any one time. Tastings are on every day 10am – 4pm.
Situated at stunning Keith Tulloch Wine in the Hunter Valley, Cocoa Nib is the lifelong dream of renowned pastry chef Aymee Slaviero. Using only the finest French couverture chocolate, Cocoa Nib’s award-winning chocolates are freshly handmade in small batches and preservative free. Chocolate samples are available complimentary at anytime during opening hours.
DON’T DELAY! Simply fill out the enquiry form or give us a call on 1300 487 283 to book TODAY!
Terms and Conditions
Offer is subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Valid for travel from 11 July 2020 to 31 March 2021. Bookings must be made before 30 September 2020. Prices are AUD per person for mid-week (Monday to Thursday night) Spa Suite accommodation and based on twin occupancy. Spa Suites are exclusively reserved for adults over 18 years of age. Blackout dates apply as identified on the Depart Date & Cost tab. Surcharges apply for weekend (Friday to Sunday night) Spa Suite accommodation, room upgrades, one additional guest (applicable to upgraded rooms) and 1pm check out. Full payment is due 21 days prior to travel. Cancellation within 72 hours of travel will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Included credit must be used during your stay. Any unused credit will be forfeited and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. For full itravel booking terms and conditions refer to the website.
Spa Suite Stay
- 07 – 09 August 2020
- 14 – 16 August 2020
- 21 – 23 August 2020
- 03 October 2020
- 24 October 2020
- 21 November 2020
- 05 December 2020
- 19 December 2020 – 09 January 2021
- 14 – 18 March 2021
- 28 – 31 March 2021