From Amsterdam to Budapest, and many exciting stops along the way, you’ll be immersed in the culture of Central Europe in a unique way on this timeless river cruise holiday!
- Flights and all meals on the cruise
- Professional Tour Director & Local Guides
- Port Charges and Gratuities are included
- Enjoy your luxurious cruise on the MS Avalon Impressions ship
- CRUISE: Deluxe 14-night cruise with Avalon’s exclusive Comfort Collection Beds.
- AMSTERDAM: Welcome reception; canal cruise.
- COLOGNE: Choice of guided walk or Jewish Heritage walk.
- RHINE GORGE-RUDESHEIM: Cruise through the Rhine Gorge; visit Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim; enjoy a special treat.
- MAIN RIVER VILLAGE: Guided walk.
- WURZBURG: Guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop’s Residenz.
- BAMBERG: Guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall.
- ROTH-NUREMBERG: Choice of guided sightseeing of Roth or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour.
- REGENSBURG: Guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting.
- PASSAU: Guided walk.
- MELK-DURNSTEIN: Guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey in Melk; cruise through the Wachau Valley; guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche.
- VIENNA: Guided sightseeing.
- BRATISLAVA: Guided sightseeing, visit St. Martin’s Cathedral.
- BUDAPEST: Guided sightseeing, see Fishermen’s Bastion and Heroes’ Square.
- SIGHTSEEING: Your day-by-day itinerary indicates in UPPERCASE all inside visits, special features, and guided sightseeing. All included guided sightseeing is conducted by a Certified Local Guide. Choose the sightseeing pace that suits you Leisurely, Traditional, or Independent (where available).
- LOCAL FAVOURITES: Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.