Highlights of Japan
This tour offers a great way to take in the cultural heritage of Japan. You'll start with three nights based in Osaka, exploring that city as well as Nara and Kyoto – cities famous for their well-preserved ancient temples and monuments.
Travelling east to Nagoya, you'll learn about the modern transformation of Japan into a manufacturing powerhouse it is today at the Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
Back to nature and culture, the tour then visits scenic Hakone and sacred Mount Fuji, before you spend two days in Tokyo sightseeing, shopping, or your choice of a diverse range of optional activities.
- Explore the bustling capital Tokyo and experience traditional Japanese culture and heritage
- Explore the modern city Osaka, with its boisterous nightlife & hearty street food
- Pray for good fortune at the beautiful Heian Jingu Shrine
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park
- Drink from clear springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji
- Enjoy planned activities and free time in Tokyo
FROM ONLY $2,299 per person* when booked in May 2018
Save $1,000 per person!
- Economy airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges from Sydney or Melbourne with a full service Chinese or other Asian carrier (e.g. Vietnam/Thai/Malaysia Air), Interstate Surcharge: Brisbane/Adelaide $300, Perth $600
- 7 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Coach transportation & transfers
- Admissions to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: AUD$140
- Personal expenses
Don't delay seeing one of the hottest destinations in 2018! Make your way and experience the highlights of Japan TODAY! Contact us NOW to book your trip! Simply fill out the enquiry form, or give us a call on 1300 487 283. Don't miss out!
*Terms and conditions apply: Prices are per person, twin share. Other prices will vary based on the departure date and availability, please ask your itravel agent for more information. Departures dates may vary on availability at the time of booking. All information and prices are correct as at 02 May 2018 but are subject to availability, black-out periods and change or withdrawal. Tour itinerary advertised is taken from the supplier. All prices and itineraries are subject to availability and change without prior notice. Promotion ends 31 May 2018. Please contact your itravel agent for more information.